Pages

Wednesday 21 September 2016

Sketches In Thyme Project Life #43 Challenge

Good Morning Alchemists

Today I thought I would share with you my very 1st project for the design team over at Sketches in Thyme Project Life Blog.




This is a new venture for me using the fabulous Becky Higgins Project Life Scrapbooking Kits.
I have tried scrapbooking before  but probably like many of you find it daunting doing a whole 12x12 page in one go.
This is where these kits work the best, by using the 12 x12 Photo Pockets you have most of the layout done for you, all you have to do is choose the best cards etc that match to your theme.
In my page I used the This and That set where the colours perfectly match to my inspiration
which was our Handsome Chap Archer, our Chocolate Labrador who is sadly no longer with us.

The photos were taken when he used to go on his holidays and the owner 
of the disgruntled used to take his picture whilst we were away. Then when we went to collect him she would give us these fabulous photos.


Why not pop over to the blog and have a look at all the other great designs by the team and have a go at entering the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment