Pages

Thursday 20 October 2016

Lets Craft and Create Challenge #118



HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Well a little early I know but I have limited access at the moment, so I thought whilst I am connected lets got for it.

So here is my design for the challenge over at



The challenge this month is either Halloween or fall, so I thought as a real challenge to me personally as I never do anything for Halloween I thought I would give it a go.

So I mixed my love of shabby chic, vintage and steampunk together with the Halloween and dug out a gorgeous vintage corsets stamp which is from Creative Expressions, stamped onto Orange card with black embossing powder.
The backing is embossed with an A4 folder from Crafters Companion, then I entered the large stash of lace to get this gorgeous black lace, whilst digging I found some black tulle and feathers that I thought went perfect with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Halloween papers.

I matted and layered up the cards with some matching dotty paper and finished it all off with some black buttons from my stash.

Hope you enjoy this different take on Halloween and feel inspired to create a gorgeous card.

Why not pop over to the blog and look at all then other fabulous design from the design team.

 x Happy Crafting Alchemists x


No comments:

Post a Comment